Areas of Law
201 17th Street NW, Suite 1700
Atlanta, GA 30363
June Lee is a partner in Atlanta in the areas of corporate law, foreign investment, immigration, and international law.
- Experience with international companies and individuals investing in the United States
- Offers counsel in corporate structures; license, joint venture, marketing, technology transfer, and consulting agreements; international financing including EB-5 financing; immigration and employment matters
- Serves inbound Korean and European companies in connection with initial site selection, foreign investment, corporate structure, immigration, labor and employment, and government regulatory issues
- Serves as general counsel for foreign-owned companies, especially Korea-based international companies
- Regularly assists local economic development authorities in training new foreign-owned companies on doing business in the U.S.
- President, Korea Southeast US Chamber of Commerce
- President, Korean American Bar Association of Georgia (KABA-GA)
- Board of Directors, Gwinnett Place Community Improvement District