- North Carolina
150 Fourth Avenue, North
Nashville, TN 37219
Roy Wyman is a partner of Nelson Mullins Riley & Scarborough LLP and is a member of the Healthcare Regulatory and Transactional Team.
Previous Professional Experience
- Chief Privacy Officer and Associate General Counsel – Regulatory, TEAMHealth Inc., Knoxville, Tenn.
- Primary counsel for healthcare regulatory issues
- Created and oversaw HIPAA Privacy compliance program
- Handled privacy and security breach investigations
- Primary counsel for addressing IT and data management agreements and strategies
- Senior Legal Counsel, CVS Caremark Corp., Northbrook, Ill.
- Involved in a variety of operational and regulatory aspects for certain CVS divisions, including serving as the primary counsel for MinuteClinic and primary counsel for the disease management and the medical/pharmacy software and claims management subsidiaries of CVS
- Private practice, Charlotte and Raleigh, N.C. law firms
- "Health-y Apps; Trends and Regulatory Environment" Health TechNet Panel Discussion, Tyson's Corner, Virginia (Apr. 15, 2016)
- "Technology, Information, and the Future of Legal Practice" Middle Tennessee Paralegal Association (Apr. 21, 2016)
- "Facebook v. Jefferson, How our Emerging, Networked Society Undermines Ideas of Security and Privacy," South Carolina Law Review Symposium (Feb. 4, 2016)