‘Best Lawyers’ Selects 14 Nelson Mullins Attorneys
for ‘Lawyer of the Year’
(August 15, 2016)–The Best Lawyers in America® 2017 has selected 14 Nelson Mullins Riley & Scarborough LLP attorneys for “Lawyer of the Year.” Each of the attorneys received the most votes from among their peers in their practice areas to earn the recognition.
The “Lawyers of the Year” are:
In Atlanta, Ga.:
- Stanley S. Jones, Jr. – Government Relations Practice
In Charleston, S.C.:
In Charleston/Huntington, W.Va.:
- Marc E. Williams – Mass Tort Litigation / Class Actions - Defendants
In Charlotte, N.C.:
- David Neal Allen – Mass Tort Litigation / Class Actions - Defendants
- Karl S. Sawyer, Jr. – Patent Law
In Columbia, S.C.:
- B. Rush Smith III – Financial Services Regulation Law
- Bernard F. Hawkins, Jr. – Litigation - Environmental
- Christopher J. Daniels – Product Liability Litigation - Defendants
- Daniel J. Fritze – Securities / Capital Markets Law
- James K. Lehman – Litigation - Securities
In Greensboro/Winston-Salem, N.C.:
- Denise M. Gunter – Health Care Law
In Greenville, S.C.:
According to the organization, inclusion in “Best Lawyers” is based on confidential evaluations by and interviews of leading attorneys about the professional abilities of their colleagues within the same geographical area and legal practice area.
Established in 1897, Nelson Mullins has more than 500 attorneys and government relations professionals with offices in the District of Columbia, Florida, Georgia, Massachusetts, New York, North Carolina, South Carolina, Tennessee, and West Virginia. For more information on the Firm, go to www.nelsonmullins.com.
For additional information, contact Jan Easterling, Nelson Mullins Communications Coordinator, at 800.237.2000, ext. 9794.
Any result a lawyer or a law firm may achieve on behalf of one client in one matter does not necessarily indicate similar results can be obtained for other clients. Please contact a lawyer to discuss possible representation of you and your particular matter.