Business Publications Name Twenty-Two
Nelson Mullins Attorneys to ‘Legal Elite’
(August 3, 2016)–Twenty-two Nelson Mullins Riley & Scarborough LLP attorneys based in Columbia and Greenville have been recognized by Integrated Media Publishing in 2016 ‘Legal Elite’ listings. The company’s publications, Greenville Business Magazine and Columbia Business Monthly, conducted the survey and published the lists in their August editions.
Also, three Nelson Mullins attorneys received the most votes for their practice areas in peer voting. They are:
- Weston Adams, Columbia – Environmental Law
- Jay Rogers, Greenville – International Law
- Reid Sherard, Greenville – Family Law
The additional Columbia attorneys selected and their practices are:
- Stuart M. Andrews – Healthcare
- George B. Cauthen – Bankruptcy and Creditors’ Rights
- Travis Dayhuff – Healthcare
- Dwight F. Drake – Government Law
- Mark C. Dukes – Intellectual Property
- Daniel J. Fritze – Mergers and Acquisitions
- John T. Moore – Bank and Finance
- Robert H. McWilliams Jr. – Intellectual Property
The additional Greenville attorneys selected and their practices are:
- William S. Brown – Antitrust Law
- William H. Foster – Labor and Employment
- Sean Faulkner – Commercial Real Estate
- Neil E. Grayson – Bank and Finance
- John M. Jennings – Bank and Finance
- Tim E. Madden – Family Law
- Richard W. Riley – Government Relations
- Bo Russell – Mergers and Acquisitions
- Brad Rustin – Bankruptcy and Creditors’ Rights
- Rivers S. Stilwell – Business Litigation
- David H. Wilkins – Government Relations
According to the publication, the magazine invites attorneys to vote on who, in their opinion, are the top lawyers in 20 different categories. Respondents could nominate lawyers in their firms, but for each in-firm lawyer there had to be an out-of-firm lawyer nominated, although not necessarily in the same practice area, according to Integrated Media Publishing, which produces the magazine.
Established in 1897, Nelson Mullins has more than 500 attorneys and government relations professionals with offices in the District of Columbia, Florida, Georgia, Massachusetts, New York, North Carolina, South Carolina, Tennessee, and West Virginia. For more information on the Firm, go to www.nelsonmullins.com.
For additional information, contact Jan Easterling, Nelson Mullins Communications Coordinator, at 800.237.2000, ext. 255.9794.
Any result a lawyer or a law firm may achieve on behalf of one client in one matter does not necessarily indicate similar results can be obtained for other clients. Please contact a lawyer to discuss possible representation of you and your particular matter.