Thirty-Four Nelson Mullins South Carolina Attorneys Selected for 2017 ‘Super Lawyers,’ ‘Rising Stars’
Thirty-four Nelson Mullins Riley & Scarborough LLP attorneys based in South Carolina have been selected by their peers to the 2017 list of South Carolina "Super Lawyers" and "Rising Stars."
Additionally, Columbia partner George B. Cauthen was ranked number one in South Carolina by his peers, and Greenville partner Reid T. Sherard was ranked in the top 25 attorneys.
The Charleston attorneys listed and their practice areas are:
- Michael T. Cole, Class Action
- G. Mark Phillips, Personal Injury Defense: Products
- Eli A. Poliakoff, Healthcare (Rising Star)
- John C. Von Lehe Jr., Estate Planning and Probate
- Shawn R. Willis, Real Estate (Rising Star)
- Patrick C. Wooten, Civil Litigation: Defense (Rising Star)
The Columbia attorneys and their practices are:
- Stuart M. Andrews Jr., Healthcare
- A. Mattison Bogan, Appellate (Rising Star)
- C. Mitchell Brown, Appellate
- George B. Cauthen, Bankruptcy: Business
- Karen Aldridge Crawford, Environmental
- David E. Dukes, Class Action
- Carl B. Epps, III, Business Litigation
- Robert W. Foster, Jr., Business Litigation
- James C. Gray, Jr., Business Litigation
- Sue Erwin Harper, Employment & Labor
- William C. Hubbard, Business Litigation
- S. Keith Hutto, Business Litigation
- Francis B.B. Knowlton, Creditor/Debtor Rights
- John F. Kuppens, Personal Injury Defense: Products
- Steven A. McKelvey, Business Litigation
- John T. Moore, Bankruptcy: Business
- Edward W. Mullins Jr., Business Litigation
- James F. Rogers, Personal Injury Defense: Medical Malpractice
- R. Bruce Shaw, Class Action
- Carmen Harper Thomas, Banking (Rising Star)
The Greenville attorneys and their practices are:
- William H. Foster, Employment & Labor
- Timothy E. Madden, Family Law
- Samuel W. Outten, Business Litigation
- Marvin Quattlebaum, Jr., Business Litigation
- Dowse Bradwell “Brad” Rustin, IV, Banking (Rising Star)
- Reid T. Sherard, Family Law
- Ashley B. Summer, Intellectual Property (Rising Star)
The Myrtle Beach attorney listed is:
- Robert C. Calamari, Civil Litigation: Defense.
Business information service Thomson Reuters publishes “Super Lawyers,” a rating service of lawyers from more than 70 practice areas based on peer recognition and professional achievement. The selection process includes independent research, peer nominations, and peer evaluations, according to the organization. Click here for the full methodology.
Established in 1897, Nelson Mullins has more than 500 attorneys and government relations professionals with offices in California, Colorado, the District of Columbia, Florida, Georgia, Massachusetts, New York, North Carolina, South Carolina, Tennessee, and West Virginia. For more information on the Firm, go to www.nelsonmullins.com.
For additional information, contact Jan Easterling, Nelson Mullins Communications Coordinator, at 800.237.2000, ext. 9794.
Any result a lawyer or a law firm may achieve on behalf of one client in one matter does not necessarily indicate similar results can be obtained for other clients. Please contact a lawyer to discuss possible representation of you and your particular matter.