We have extensive experience in negotiating collective bargaining agreements with unions and consulting with employers regarding such negotiations. We are especially knowledgeable with regard to:
- Negotiating initial and subsequent collective bargaining agreements on behalf of employers.
- Legal and factual research on union, and strategy on bargaining history, subjects of bargaining, final offer, and union contracts with other employers.
- Avoiding legal pitfalls in negotiations.
- Dealing with negotiation impasses dealing with FMCS mediations, and minimizing the risk and impact of walkouts and strikes.
- Avoiding and defending charges of unfair labor practices relating to collective bargaining negotiations.
- Pursuing unfair labor practice charges against unions in the context of negotiating collective bargaining negotiations.
- All other aspects of collective bargaining agreements and their negotiation or enforcement.
Click here for more information about Nelson Mullins’ employment and labor law practice.