Attorneys with Nelson Mullins’ employment and labor law practice have extensive experience working with construction industry employers, from providing advice to developing compliance strategies to representing companies in litigation. This includes:
- Devising strategies to halt or restrict picketing and work stoppages, including use of reserved gates.
- Representing employers in OSHA investigations and litigation.
- Terminating pre-hire collective bargaining agreements and relationships.
- Organizing double-breasted operations.
- Developing affirmative action plans under OFCCP’s construction industry guidelines.
- Negotiating project labor agreements.
- Representing employers in Davis Bacon Act and Service Contract Act investigations and litigation.
Click here for more information about Nelson Mullins’ employment and labor law practice.