Nelson Mullins' attorneys regularly consult with employers regarding employee handbooks and policies. We are especially knowledgeable with regard to:
- Drafting and reviewing employer handbooks and policies to help employers minimize employment-related claims, such as breach of contract, discrimination or harassment.
- Counseling employers on enforcing and implementing these handbooks and policies.
- Counseling employers on mandatory aspects of certain policies, such as harassment, family and medical leave, pregnancy leave and disability leave policies.
- The implementation and use of handbooks and policies in unionized environments.
- Avoiding and defending workplace-related claims involving employee handbooks and policies.
- Drafting and advising clients regarding mandatory predispute arbitration policies.
for more information about Nelson Mullins’ employment and labor law practice.