Our attorneys have extensive experience in dealing with employment discrimination claims at all levels within local, state and federal jurisdictions. We are especially knowledgeable with regard to:
- Defending all types of discrimination claims before the state and federal courts throughout the United States.
- Defending claims before local, state and federal administrative agencies, including the Equal Employment Opportunity Commission.
- Avoiding discrimination claims through investigations of internal complaints.
- Advising clients on employment decisions to avoid discrimination claims.
- Auditing and reviewing current pay, promotion and other employment practices and recommending changes to avoid future claims.
- Statistical analysis of employment practices and implementing corrective action where necessary.
- Training supervisors to avoid actions which could result in discrimination claims.
- Consulting employers on handling current employees with pending claims.
- All other aspects of employment discrimination claims.
for more information about Nelson Mullins’ employment and labor law practice.