We have extensive experience in dealing with harassment claims, whether the alleged harassment is based on sex, race, age, or any other protected classification. We are especially knowledgeable with regard to:
- Defending all types of harassment claims before state and federal courts nationwide.
- Defending claims of harassment before local, state and federal administrative agencies, including the Equal Employment Opportunity Commission.
- Avoiding harassment claims by guiding management in its investigations of internal complaints.
- Preparing and reviewing harassment policies to ensure compliance with applicable federal and state laws.
- Training executives, managers, supervisors and employees on harassment issues to ensure that appropriate defenses are available in any litigation.
Click here for more information about Nelson Mullins’ employment and labor law practice.