Nine Nelson Mullins Attorneys Listed
in 2012 Massachusetts 'Super Lawyers,' 'Rising Stars'
BOSTON (Oct. 24, 2012) -- Nine Nelson Mullins Riley & Scarborough attorneys have been selected by their peers to the 2012 list of Massachusetts "Super Lawyers" and "Rising Stars" in five practice areas:
- Juliane Balliro, Employment Litigation: Defense
- Kevin J. Canning, Intellectual Property
- Peter J. Haley, Bankruptcy & Creditor/Debtor Rights
- Anthony A. Laurentano, Intellectual Property
- Jane E. Remillard, Intellectual Property
The "Rising Stars" are:
- Christopher S. Finnerty, Antitrust Litigation
- Brian T. Moore, Business/Corporate
- Morgan T. Nickerson, Intellectual Property Litigation
- Jill Gorny Sloper, Intellectual Property
Super Lawyers, a Thomson Reuters business, is a peer-review rating service of lawyers from more than 70 practice areas who have attained a high degree of recognition and professional achievement, according to the organization. The selection process is multi-phased and includes independent research, peer nominations and peer evaluations. Rising Stars must be either 40 years old or younger or in practice for ten years or less. While up to 5 percent of the lawyers in the state are named to Super Lawyers, no more than 2.5 percent are named to the Rising Stars list.
Established in 1897, Nelson Mullins has more than 430 attorneys and government relations professionals with offices in the District of Columbia, Florida, Georgia, Massachusetts, North Carolina, South Carolina, Tennessee, and West Virginia. For more information on the Firm, go to www.nelsonmullins.com, or call 803.255.9794.
Any result a lawyer or a law firm may achieve on behalf of one client in one matter does not necessarily indicate similar results can be obtained for other clients. Please contact a lawyer to discuss possible representation of you and your particular matter.